Did you know that you can get cash for your extra unused diabetic strips?
Most diabetics end up throwing their extra, unused test strips in the trash.
If you have extra diabetic test strips, because you don’t test as much as your doctor suggests, or because you had gestational diabetes and no longer need to test, or because your doctor change your prescription and now you use a different meter, or a loved one has passed away and left strips behind, or for whatever reason, consider selling them for cash.
For-Diabetics will buy all of your extra, unused diabetic test strips at the best prices in the marketplace. It’s as easy as 1-2-3. We will even pay for the cost to mail your strips in Blue Bell, PA. And, if you are in the Philadelphia, PA area, we can meet you, to buy your strips.
- PayPal — Everyday, we buy test strips in cities throughout the US. Our diabetic friends sell to us again and again, because we protect them and make sure they get paid. If you choose to be paid by PayPal, we will pay you today. The payment posts to your account, almost immediately. We will just need the email address that is linked to your PayPal account.
- Check — If you do not have a PayPal account, we will mail you a check the very day we receive the thest strips. After the first time, you’ll just call and let us know you are sending more strips and we will mail the check that day, without waiting to receive.
There is no nonsense at for-diabetes.com. We know that if you are happy with the customer service you receive from us, you will use our services again and again.
We purchase :
- Accu-Chek Aviva Plus and SmartView Strips
- FreeStyle Lite Strips
- One Touch Ultra Blue and Verio Strips
- And some Bayer Contour Strips
Once you choose how you would like to be paid, simply prepare your Test Strips for shipping, and take them to your local USPS and buy a USPS Priority Shipping (2-3 day). Label and choose the small or medium flat rate box, depending on how many boxes of test strips you are sending to us. The boxes are free, you’ll just pay for the appropriate label, based on the box you select.
Many of our customers ask what we do with the extra test strips we buy. The answer is that we sell them to folks who have to pay for their own test strips and get little or no help from their insurance provider. It is cheaper for them to buy from us, than it is to buy them from a retail pharmacy or chain store. This makes it so that the buyer can decide to test, like they should be, because it is more affordable, now. Selling your test strips helps them and earns you some quick cash.
Here is how we price unused test strips:
· $16 per box for 50 count boxes and $32 for 100 of One Touch & Bayer.
· $20 per box for 50 count boxes and $40 per box for 100 count boxes of FreeStyle Lite & Accu-Chek
Sell & buy diabetic test strips at For-Diabetes.com today. Get quick cash for diabetic test strips only through our reliable services. You can also buy diabetes strips and diabetes supplies for less from us.
Don’t let unused diabetes testing supplies go to waste! Now, you can earn up to $50 per box Contact us today and ask for a free quote. Remember that your unused test strips will benefit others who need them most, while at the same time earns you cash fast. Help yourself, while helping other. It’s a Win-Win!