Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fordiabe/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mailchimp-subscribe-sm/admin/classes/admin.php on line 538
For-Diabetes.com is the number one choice for anyone looking to buy or sell diabetes test strips online.
Did you know you can sell unused diabetes test strips?
You shouldn’t throw away your extra, unused diabetic test strips.
How you’ve received a surplus of diabetes test strips doesn’t matter – if they’ve never been opened and have not expired yet, and you don’t plan on using them, you can sell your test strips.
Another option to get rid of your unused diabetic test strips is a charitable act: you can donate diabetic supplies to those that aren’t fortunate enough to be able to afford the diabetic supplies themselves and insurance won’t help..
For-Diabetics.com will buy all of your extra, unused diabetic testing supplies for the best price on the market. It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
1. PayPal — For-Diabetes.com purchases test strips from cities across the U.S on a daily basis. We make sure that you, the seller, get paid promptly, fairly, and safely. If you’d like to use PayPal, we will send the cash to your PayPal account, today. The payment posts to your account almost immediately. All you need to do is send in the strips, provide us with the email address associated with your PayPal account, and you’re on your way to getting money for diabetic test strips.
2. Check — Those without a PayPal account can either sign up for a free PayPal account or opt to be paid by check. We’ll mail the check the same day we receive the diabetic testing supplies. After the initial batch of test strips is sent in, you just give us a call or text or email, and let us know you’re sending us more strips. We’ll send out your check immediately – without waiting to receive the strips.
For-Diabetes.com is a no-nonsense company. We understand customer service – if we do right by the customer the first time they use our services, chances are, they’ll use our services again. We have been doing this for over 4 years and most of our sellers are return sellers, meaning they come back to us every time the find themselves with extra test strips. We would love to add you to our list of happy test strip sellers.
We purchase the following brands of test strips:
● Accu-Chek Aviva Plus and SmartView Strips
● FreeStyle Lite Strips
● One Touch Ultra Blue and Verio Strips
● And some Bayer Contour Strips
Once you choose how you would like to be paid, simply prepare your test strips for shipping by taking them to your local USPS and purchasing a USPS Priority Shipping label, which provides 2-3 day shipping. Fill out the label, and choose the small or medium sized flat rate box. The shipping boxes are free – you’ll just pay for the appropriate label based on the size of the box you selected.
Many of the people who have sent us diabetic test strips have asked us what we do with them.
We sell them to people who have to pay for their own test strips with little to no help from their insurance provider. For these people with no help insurance wise, it’s cheaper to purchase the strips through For-Diabetics.com, as opposed to at a store or pharmacy. This cheaper price allows our friends with diabetes to test themselves as regularly as they should be testing themselves. Selling your test strips to For-Diabetics.com helps those less fortunate people, and makes you some cash at the same time.
Receive money for diabetic test strips. Review our no-nonsense pricing guide below to discover how you’ll be paid for your diabetic testing supplies.
· $16/box for 50 count boxes and $32/100 count box of One Touch & Bayer test strips.
· $20/box for 50 count boxes and $40/100 count box of FreeStyle Lite & Accu-Chek test strips.
Sell your test strips through our reliable online service.
If you’re in need of affordable test strips, you can buy diabetic testing supplies at great prices directly through our website.
Don’t let unused diabetes testing supplies go to waste! Remember – selling your unused diabetic testing supplies will help the less fortunate, and put a couple of bucks in your pocket at the same time. Help yourself and others by selling or donating your unused diabetic test strips. It’s a Win-Win situation!